Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

WHERE A HEART belongs.

I passed three valleys
valley of mistake
valley of regret
valley of realisation
all three valleys
connected to each other.

Valley of mistake
gave me what I needed
but showed me
I needed it not
but I still went ahead
with cries and sadness.

Valley of regret
made a dream seem like reality
gave me forceful happiness
unrequested choices
confusions
gave me what I never needed
I walked away from it
and walked into...

Valley of realisation
this gave me pleasure
built me in all facets of life
happiness filled my emptiness
relief conquered my stress
but doubt ruined my faith
my mouth ran faster
and then my realisation quickly.

I desired to remain in this valley
but I needed rehabilitation
to prepare myself
for all possible risks
I wish to back out
but I want to know
where a heart belongs.

1 comment:

  1. hey, scroled 2ru ur blog nw, mehn u are a bee, am tomiwa by name, wuld luv to read mur of ur articles, 08097009204.

    ReplyDelete