Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

A MISSED MIRACLE.

                                               A MISSED MIRACLE.
                             I knew not once
                             that opportunity comes but once
                             now I pray everyday
                             that I had ceased the opportunity.

                             Now I hear the word of GOD
                             I know my sins have been washed away
                             just so my presence before GOD
                             is what keeps me there.

                             Although I missed the miracle
                             another is what I have
                             and now I realize the fact
                             GOD is merciful and never fails
                             HE preaches and I listen
                             but my wish is my blessing
                             and now I know with GOD
                             I never had a missed miracle
                             but forthcoming opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment