Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

BULLET.

The strangest sound
is the rhythm of love
and melody of betrayal.

Everyone wants love
needs love
deserves to experience love.

It only back fires
when it is with the wrong one
no one sympathizes with you
no one hears your story.

To be careful
when you are confused
is just like a fairy tale.

I know
I have experienced before
I know how it feels
but its sad
because, I am at the gun point.

What is love?
when it is a triangle
of desires and obsessions
of love and deceit.

It is not my intention
to be treacherous
or amateur to love.

But when I think
there is true love
I have a black out
I stagger
relentless of my emotions.

When  you think you are wise
the one dearest
proves you foolish.

So, I withdraw
with detest
and pain
of the ignorance of love.

When I think its over
it comes back
with tears rolling down
and my heart
flows with
admonished love,
complicated feelings.

The two lovers
do not leave me standing
instead, they give to me
the last sight
the last sound
the last feeling
the last thought
the last prayers.

I feel so cold......

No comments:

Post a Comment