Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013


                     
 
THOUSAND WORDS I FAIL TO SAY.


Hanging out with girls, admiring their beauty, carriage and flaws, watching how their mouths flow like the river, the words they speak, really confusing but enticing. They speak about boys like chocolate, relationship like its diamond; they laugh over some and cry over others. There is a crush that comes crashing down but they are still able to bounce back, they laugh over their break-ups, imitate their exes and give such a fantastical and treasurable meaning to love.

All of the feeling, fun, I want to share in it, I want to have a taste of the “real life” neglecting the consequences. A novice like me trying to fit into the group of the experienced. So, I started my own love story and that was when things began to go from A-Z. I enjoyed and smiled at everything that used to irritate me, did the stuffs I never dreamt of, I was happy finally, I gained experience.

Love at first made me feel like a real woman, the praise and charming words, so intoxicating but within a short period I pondered on exactly how I got there, I cried like a heart had been broken, apologized like a sorry rag, felt worthless like a full grown woman begging for a ring.

Each time I remember the past mistakes I am like a body filled with regrets. My own first love introduced me to an entirely new world where trust has no value, care is worthless and sadness joy, I am trying to get over a shattered and a broken soul when I get a call from a random person, he asks me out but I refuse, he talks non-stop and then I oblige with the pain that arouses in me. I lay on my bed, crying all night, wondering how foolishness and peer pressure can bring love to a sad world. Late at night, I sleep forgetting my new boyfriend.

This time around my boyfriend takes things too serious when love is dead in my life. I am traumatized by everything that has to do with love but he does not care to understand, so I decide to struggle along but no one knows ‘I am love in a sad world’…this is just the beginning of THE THOUSAND WORDS I FAIL TO SAY.

                                                                                                  Danca Chronicles,

                                                                                                        *love*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment