Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

SAVE THE FROGS.



Amphibian frogs

love warm and cool places

where there is peace and love

in unity they stand

in pain they grieve together.

They are slimy, webbed-feet

they are self-protected

they are lousy

and hardly ever quiet.

Frogs are beautiful

they come in varieties of colors

frogs are friendly

frogs are happy

frogs mind their business.

Frogs are of no danger to man

unless if diisturbed

frogs are quiet

they deserve a chance to live.

On raining days

they come out

frogs are playful

frogs are the best pet

to share a problem with.

Frogs live both on land and water

frogs can barely hurt a man

except if attacked.

Sadness will roll down my cheeks

if all frogs were killed

except one

emotions will rumble in my heart

pity on my face

my hands full of pain

but my heart full of love

if I foundonly a survivinng frog.

Frogs are prone to danger

some die of infectious diseases

their habitat easily polluted

some farmers perform over harvesting

and other times Frogs die from nature.

Frogs are cool

their bulgy eyes unique

and the coolest tongues

that can be elongated and folded.

If I am giving a chance

through members of media

big personalities, hand-bills

I will ensure that the frogs

are properly taking care of

their habitat safely kept

and it is pollution free.

Save the Frogs

save a life today.



www.savethefrogs.com.










No comments:

Post a Comment